Wednesday, July 10, 2013

Slowly....

OK so the next day after this "Starting over" I did exactly what I did not wanna do...I avoided time with "Ava" (my treadmill more on that later).  This made me feel... you know as it normally does.

The next day (yesterday)  I did what I thought I wouldn't to I WENT with AVA and WOG (walk/jog) 2 miles.  Again I know it is nothing much but its MUCH more than I had down the day before. 

Today my plan is to have some Ava time this evening. 

I do feel better today knowing that yesterday I did something.  I hope this motivates me to go out and WOG tonight.

OK the Ava thing.  Well mos. ago I had thought that perhaps by me naming my dear trusty treadmill this would help me when planning a "Date with Ava" on my calander.  This way I would see it as making a date with a person and would make me think twice about cancelling on "her".  OK so it sounds lame but it worked for a while.  So I find that when I write "Ava" time on my calander I actually follow through with the allotted time set aside.  Hey whatever it take right?

Till Next time
Melissa
7/9/13
2.02 Miles
3 incline
34.25 mins
Ava Time







No comments:

Post a Comment