Thursday, July 11, 2013

Dress, Tie, Water, Music, App. & GO

I can not tell a lie..I did NOT want to WOG today, no sire ree!  Why I have no idea.  Well I think it was because I viewed it as this BIG production getting ready, go outside and run blah blah blah.  So I wasn't gonna do it.  Sure I felt bad about it but I am so use to feeling about about not doing it that I knew the sting would wear off in a bit. 

SO, the house is quiet and I go out in the garage to find my Prince Charmin setting in the garage with a glass of wine at his side, relaxing, watching the sprinklers in our yard and enjoying the outside.  I looked over and saw our daughter teaching herself how to roller blade via youtube.

I went inside and thought ok they are out there enjoying themselves I need do something too..."do I wanna WOG"  .... NO but "Should I WOG"..... YES! 
When things get overwhelming what should I do?  As mom would tell me, "Put your big girl panties on and take one step at time."  SO I did the first step.

I got dressed (big girl panties and all)
a few minutes later I put on my shoes and tied them up
a  bit later got water
finally went out with Ava and hit the Music, run app and hit GO....

I did it!  I was able to do my WOG and sweat ALOT.  I felt great hayway thru it and that was big change from Last WOG I did.

After an ice cold shower I told myself that tomorrow I will get dressed (to run) and just leave it at that....one thing will lead to another and I will WOG again tomorrow...Or will I :)

Keep WOG'in

Melissa

2.23 miles
3 Incline
34.27 minutes
8pm





No comments:

Post a Comment