Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Review and a New start

Well as above mentioned hitting the Refresh button on my health AGAIN.....I know right?  But hey for every day that we have along with it comes the right to do just that...Hit Refresh

So there are 3 people I work out with.  Ava (my treadmill), JT (my bestie) and Hannah Belle.  I work out with each as time allows.  Ava is the name of my treadmill.  The way I see it is that if I can think of my treadmill as a friend and write in appointed dates to work out it would make it harder to "cancel" on her heeee heee so far so good. She is only a LITTLE mad at me for standing her up! LOL

Well This week (Monday) Hannah Belle and I started the C25K training on our iphones only one day in and I loved it.  The "guide" comes on every so many seconds and tells you when to run or when to walk.  I love that.  I was actually about to complete 2.25 miles with no music and that is a big deal for me.  I love having music and get so much motivation from it.  But this time I opted to go without and I loved it. 

If I am not mistaken it is a 3 day a week plan that takes 6-8 weeks to complete.  Not too bad. I would love to get to a point where I can walk,jog or run 6 days a week.  I was doing very good at that a while back but then fell off the wagon!  That was then and this is now lets see how it goes this time.

Well tomorrow I will be at it again.  I hope this is the start of something new! 

C Ya later

No comments:

Post a Comment