Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Update...

What really is there to say? My roller coaster ride has gone on and on. 

I had a time of running in the early AM with a group called Hell on Heels.  It's a local run/walk/jog group that was started by an awesome lady who lost allot of weight by walking and eventually running.  They met 6 days a week and for a while I joined and loved it!  THEN school started for the kids and BAM BLIB Pow it was over for me, I could no longer get up in the AM's and go run.  I was tired all the time and eventually got depressed about it all. 
Now I am doing a month long Squat-a-thon and I really like it.  My friend hooked me up to this cool lady who has a blog and i found this months challenge on her blog.  everyday you do squats ranging from 20 - 95 that simple that easy.
It is a start and that for now is all I can manage.  So lets see what is around the next bend

No comments:

Post a Comment