Wednesday, December 19, 2012

One step in the right direction

Well today is the day Hannah Belle and I were suppose to do Day 2 of Week 1 with C25K but at 4:30am when the phone rang I was half out of it.  My oldest son was sleeping with me bcs he is sick and he didn't sleep well the night before aka MAMA did not sleep well.  We passed for the day and we will try again later. 

I woke up about 8 am and the first thing I did was to get with Ava and redo day 1 week 1 of the challenge.  I felt great...AFTERWARDS.  Again in all honesty I was hating it as i ran BUT i had to push thru it, and I did I pushed hard! 

Afterwards I went on a spur of the moment shopping day with my mom.  I had a ton of energy till about noon and crashed hard.  I did what my gal SH would gasp about, I had a Monster Evil drink!  I HAD TO! 

It helped for a bit, I have something else up my sleeve for a later time but I will share...at a later time lol.

So tomorrow hold what exactly?  Like others I don't know but it will be fun finding out.

Till then Keep runnin

MRW

No comments:

Post a Comment